- All new applicants should attend an interest meeting on Tuesday, February 26, 2018 from 4:30-5:30 p.m. (Location: Mauney Commons, Trone Student Center). This meeting is not mandatory, but encouraged.
- Students interested in applying must meet the following minimal requirements:
- Be in good academic standing at Furman University (at least a 2.5 GPA);
- Have a record clear of violations of the Student Conduct Code;
- Cannot serve as a Resident Assistant for 2019-20;
- Attend a mandatory meeting on Tuesday, April 2, 2019 from 4:30-6 p.m. in TBD; and
- Attend mandatory training on Monday, August 26, 2019 @ 1:00-5:00 p.m. in Johns Hall 101.
- All applicants will also need to submit an application and one reference by Monday, March 18, 2019. All applications and reference forms may be found on the Student Conduct website.
- All applicants will need to complete an interview with the Student Conduct Board Advisors. Interviews will take place on March 26, 2019. Preference for interview times will be provided on the application and you will be assigned to an interview time slot and notified in advance of the time to which you have been assigned.
- If you have any questions regarding the Student Conduct Board selection process, please contact Dr. Jason Cassidy, Student Conduct Board Advisor at (864) 294-2202.
Student Conduct Board Selection/Training Timeline
Student Conduct Board Informational Meeting:
Tuesday, February 26, 2019
Mauney Commons, Trone Student Center
Student Conduct Board Applications
Monday, March 18, 2019
Student Conduct Board Interviews:
Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Student Life Conference Room, Trone Student Center
Spring Student Conduct Board Meeting:
Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Fall Student Conduct Board Training:Monday, August 26, 2019
Johns Hall 101