Learn about yourself, leadership, and how the two combine. New fellows will learn foundations of leadership, pillars of effective team work, and to explore their strengths in order to grow as a leader and as a person. Fellows will gain invaluable knowledge on leadership, while making friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Online application due mid August before freshman year. Individual interviews held during freshman orientation.
- Weekly for 1.5 hours, fall term – leadership and personal development
- Bi-monthly spring term – speakers, workshops, simulations
- Junior Achievement (teach in local elementary school, fall)
- Heller Service Corps – special events (fall), weekly volunteer (spring)