The Shack is the residence for the Greenbelt Community RA and houses one other resident. This residence special historical significance in Furman’s history as it is the only remaining structure from the former Greenville Women’s College. Built in 1937, it served as a snack bar and rustic gathering place on the campus of the University’s coordinate women’s college until it was moved to Furman’s current campus location in 1962. There is one large bedroom, one bathroom, a living room, kitchen, and laundry room. Residents have their own parking lot in front of the Shack.