site is specifically for incoming students who are looking for answers regarding their immunization requirements for the Student Health Center!
Below is a list of instructions to ensure that you are correctly completing our requirements:
- Acquire original immunization documentation from your physician's office, state health department, or past educational institution.
Log onto our Patient Portal using your Furman NetID and password that was provided in the mail by Furman IT Services.
- If you CANNOT OBTAIN/DO NOT HAVE original immunization documentation, you may use page 1 of this form: Immunization Record and TB Form, but it MUST be signed by your healthcare provider.
Once logged in, follow the directions presented on the "Home" tab.
- It is imperative that you are able to log into your Patient Portal, as it will be the ONLY place you are able to complete these requirements.
Click HERE to review our Student Health Services Immunization Requirements Checklist. If you can check off all of the boxes, you have successfully completed ALL requirements for us here at Student Health Services!
- Beginning with your acquired original immunization documentation, be sure to enter ALL dates presented under the "Immunization" tab. Click "Submit" when you are finished.
- Next, add your insurance information under the "Insurance" tab by clicking "Add New". When finished, click "Add".
- Then, under the "Forms" tab, be sure to complete the Comprehensive Student Health History and the TB Risk Assessment. This tab will also contain additional copies of our Immunization Record and TB Form and Immunization Waiver Form.
- Finally, YOU MUST scan and upload the following documentation under the "Upload" tab:
- Copy of Vaccination Records
- TB Screen Form
- TB Skin Test/PPD Reading
- Front of Insurance Card
- Back of Insurance Card
- Immunization Waiver Form (OPTIONAL)
- Outside Medical Records (OPTIONAL)
- Any titers you have had (OPTIONAL)*
- *Antibody titers show if a person is immune to diseases such as measles, chickenpox, or hepatitis. If you receive a titer, please upload all accompanying documentation.