Test Your Safety Knowledge!
True or False?
1. _____ The most common form of illegal entry into an office or residence hall room is by force.
2. _____ Women have more fear from strangers than people they know.
_____ Fewer violent crimes are committed against men because men are
perceived as being more knowledgeable and capable of protecting
4. _____ Acquaintance rape is not as serious as stranger rape and recovery is easier.
_____ If you don't want to ride the Campus Shuttle or call for an
escort, you should walk through campus on frequently traveled and
well-lit walkways, preferably with another person.
6. _____ Resisting armed robbery increases the likelihood of violence and injury.
_____ Some of the least effective ways to stop sexual harassment are to
ignore the behavior, quit your job, or drop your class.
_____ Rape and sexual battery means being forced to perform a sexual act
against a person's wishes or without the consent of the person.
9. _____ The most likely victim in America is a young man between the ages of 14 and 19.
10. ____ The best way to stop prank phone calls is to play detective to figure out who is calling.