Microscope Summer Program
(grades 1-2 in fall 2013)
Meredith Burton, Robin Surfus and Trevor Barton
This full-day summer academic enrichment program with a science and nature focus is designed for rising first or second graders. Research shows how important it is for children to learn about and experience our natural world; this program does just that! Children participate in science, reading, art, music, outdoor sports and swimming. In addition to a structured schedule of "classroom" activities, there is also time for creek walks, quiet reflections and fun-and-tumble supervised games.
Sessions are one or two weeks in length.
You can also click here to print a registration form or call us at 294-2153 or 294-3134.
Below are the Microscope sessions to choose from:
- (MCR101A) session 1, Mon.-Fri., June 17-21, 2013, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., $289
- (MCR101B) session 2, Mon.-Fri., June 24-28, 2013, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., $289
- (MCR101C) session 3, Mon.-Fri., July 8-July 12, 2013, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., $289
- (MCR102) session 4, Mon.-Fri., July 15-26, 2013, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., $499
- (MCR101C) session 5, Mon.-Fri., July 29-August 2, 2013, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., $289