Kaleidoscope Summer Program
(grades 3-5 in fall 2013)
Bruce Cable, Creative Director
Summer Enrichment Programs
Join us for summer academic adventuring with outstanding teacher, Bruce Cable, in his imaginative programming for children. Kaleidoscope provides a never-ending variety of educational (science, social studies, the arts, foreign language) and recreational experiences (nature walks, outdoor games, and swimming). In the same day, you may play a drum, design a power point presentation, hit a ball, learn a Spanish phrase, observe a chemistry demonstration and make a new friend. Young people can come for one or more of the sessions.
Sessions are one or two weeks in length.
Tom Dubick is training our teachers to offer Raspberry Pi to campers this summer, check the video out here!
You can also click here
to print a registration form or call us at 294-2153 or 294-3134.
Below are the Kaleidoscope sessions to choose from:
- (KLD101A) session 1, Mon.-Fri., June 17-21, 2013, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., $289
- (KLD101B) session 2, Mon.-Fri., June 24-28, 2013, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., $289
- (KLD101C) session 3, Mon.-Fri., July 8-12, 2013, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., $289
- (KLD102) session 4, Mon.-Fri., July 15-26, 2013, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., $499
- (KLD101C) session 5, Mon.-Fri., July 29-August 2, 2013, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., $289