provides students, faculty, and staff secure access to campus information and key University services. These include:
- Advising & Registration Made Simple (ARMS),
- Initial Course Election (ICE),
- Course listings,
- Unofficial transcripts,
- Cultural Life Program tracking,
- Human Resources self-service items,
- Financial information, and more...
also provides access to many other services including:
- Campus Announcements
- The Furman Box
- Furman WIKIs
- Office 365 email and calendars
- Student Opinion of Instruction, and more...
For more information about MyFurman, please see the IT Self Help Guide or contact the IT Service Center.
Data presented through MyFurman is protected by the University's information release policy, and strictly complies with applicable federal and state laws.