VocalXP Financials 2014
RESIDENTIAL CAMPERS - $495
(includes shared room, all meals, tuition,
COMMUTERS - $380
(includes lunch, dinner, tuition, recreation)
$25 per half hour Private Lessons
Study privately with a member of the Furman faculty / camp faculty! Select the lesson option on the application form.
Scholarships and Discounts
Recipient of a
scholarship to camp this summer? Congratulations! Scholarship funds
coming to Furman from outside organizations are due by June 1.
Please be sure the presenter of your scholarship is aware of the deadline.
Scholarship funds can be used for private lesson fees! If
receiving a full scholarship, submit your application with a $100 check to hold your
place in line, but also include an official letter of award from the presenter
so we know from where the balance of funds will come. Should you learn you won
a scholarship after you applied and paid your VXP costs, we will refund the
appropriate amount to your parents immediately following institute.
$100 All-State Honors Discount: Students earning placement in their state's top choral honors ensemble this year are eligible for a tuition reduction. In SC it is All-State Chorus. This is a discount, not a refundable scholarship.
Proof of placement due by June 1. An email or letter from your choral director via their school account or a copy of the official concert program or other official All-State document with your name hi-lighted is sufficient.
Sibling Discount: $50 per child
To earn the sibling discount,
brothers and sisters must be from the same family/household.
Child of FU
Employee Discount: $50 per child
be currently employed by Furman University and provide
department name and
department phone number on application for verification.
How To Apply
- Credit Card Payments: Complete the on-line application with full payment or call the Furman Music Office (864-294-2086).
The site uses an encrypted on-line
credit processing service. Your credit card information is not retained
by Furman University. You and our office will receive an email
confirmation of payment. We accept American Express, Visa, Master Card and Discover. We do not accept debit-only
- Check or Money Order payments: complete the on-line application, selecting Check as the payment type. Then print and mail the email confirmation along with full payment to:
Furman University Music Dept
3300 Poinsett Hwy
Greenville, SC 29613
2014 Financial Dates and Refund Policy
- June 1: Registration closes. Some areas close prior to June 1.
- $100 non-refundable upon application.
- $200 non-refundable as of June 1.
- June 1: Scholarship payments due to Furman.
- $300 non-refundable as of June 10.
- NO REFUNDS after June 21.