Summer Keyboard Institute Fees
(includes shared room, all meals, tuition, recreation)
COMMUTERS - $360
(includes lunch, dinner, tuition, recreation)
$100 per child
Child of FU Employee Discount:
$150 per child
...To earn the sibling discount, brothers and sisters must be from the same family/household and apply at the same time.
...Employees must be currently employed by Furman University and provide
department name and department phone number on application for
Optional: Private Lessons for students; $25 per half hour; limit of 4
Receive a Scholarship?
Scholarship funds are due by June 1. Checks should be made payable to
Furman University and addressed to the Summer Keyboard Institute via the
Music Department's mailing address.
Please be sure the presenter of your scholarship is aware of the
deadline. If receiving a full scholarship, an official letter of award
may be submitted in lieu of deposit. Scholarship funds may be used for
private lesson fees. Congratulations!
How To Apply
- Credit Card Payments: Call the Furman Music Office (864-294-2086) or complete the on-line application with full payment.
The site uses an encrypted on-line
credit processing service. Your credit card information is not retained
by Furman University. You and our office will receive an email
confirmation of payment. We accept American Express, Visa, Master Card and Discover. We do not accept debit-only
- Check or Money Order payments: complete the on-line application, selecting Check as the payment type. Then print and mail the email confirmation along with full payment to:
Summer Keyboard Institute
Furman University Music Dept
3300 Poinsett Hwy
Greenville, SC 29613
- May 15: Registration Deadline
- $100 non-refundable upon application
- $200 non-refundable after June 1
- NO Tuition or Room/Board REFUNDS AFTER JUNE 14
Return to SKI Home Page