CEL administers a Community Guest Meal Ticket Program for Furman faculty and staff. This program is intended to assist university employees as they host community partners and guests on campus.
- One ticket is valid for one entry to Daniel Dining Hall.
- Tickets can be requested by both faculty and staff.
- This program is designed to promote community engagement activities. Examples of guests that qualify for a meal ticket include (but are not limited to):
- Guest speakers for your classes
- Community partners collaborating on a class project or research
- Potential collaborators (exploring opportunities for partnership)
- Tickets are not intended for faculty and staff members’ personal guests or vendors.
- All applications will be reviewed by a CEL staff member.
- CEL will issue a maximum of four meal tickets per request.
- Please provide your request at least two business days in advance of the meeting.
- Tickets can be picked up in the CEL office on the second floor of the main library (Suite 208).
- If, for some reason, you do not use the ticket(s) given to you, please return the ticket to our office.