During your second year with the Shucker Leadership Institute, you will learn how to practically apply your leadership knowledge through a service project centered around your interests . You will continue to develop your abilities by leading in the Furman and Greenville communities. You will be provided a multitude of opportunities to grow personally, practice leadership, and emerge as a well-rounded, effective leader.
- Bi-monthly forums - peer led discussion and "think tank"
- Monthly Pulse meetings - speakers, presentations, discussion
- Implement Passion Project by March
- Family Cluster Retreat in Spring
Mentor to New Fellows
- Community Agency Board of Directors - spring term (pending availability)